- How can I install eBoostr?
- How can I register my copy of eBoostr?
- How can I uninstall eBoostr?
Before you start installing eBoostr, please ensure to close all running applications.
1. Download the eBoostr setup file (eBoostr.exe) and run it. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click 'Yes'.
2. Select a language and click 'OK'.
3. Once the eBoostr Setup window appears, click 'Next'.
4. Read the End-User License Agreement and click 'I Agree'.
5. Click 'Next'. We recommend you to install eBoostr in the default installation folder.
6.Click 'Install'. 7. The setup starts copying the necessary files onto your PC. Once it's done, click 'Finish' and reboot your PC.
Please note that you need an active Internet connection to register your copy. In addition, please make sure that your firewall is not blocking this request. When your Windows starts up, the 'eBoostr : Register your copy' dialog box appears. - If your eBoostr is running in the Trial mode, please copy-paste your salescode, enter all the necessary information and click 'Register'. - If your eBoostr is running in the DEMO mode, click ' Continue'. Find the eBoostr (meter) icon in your system tray. Right-click the icon and select 'About...'. The 'About' dialog box appears. Click 'Update license...'. The 'eBoostr : Register your copy' dialog box appears. Please copy-paste your salescode, enter all the necessary information and click 'Register'.
1. Click 'Start' -> 'All Programs' -> 'eBoostr' -> 'Uninstall eBoostr'. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, click 'Yes'.
2. Once the eBoostr 4.0 Uninstall window appears, click 'Uninstall'.
3. If you want to remove all cache files and statistics, click 'Yes'.
4. In order to complete the uninstallation, click 'Finish' and reboot your PC.